Features & Benefits:
- Ready for the world AirHeat burners combine advanced engineering with installation and operational features that are truly world-class.
- Can be direct spark ignited.
- Does not require low-fire bypass air, eliminating the need for piping and check valve.
- Simplified set-up with pressure taps for gas, air, and chamber.
- Inputs up to 1.0MM Btu/hr/LF.
- Operate on any commercially available gas—natural gas, propane, butane, and propane/butane mixture.
- Aluminum castings eliminate the need for special corrosion-resistant manifolds.
- Burner mounting arrangements include duct mounting, slot firing, and sealed flange mounting with insertion depths up to 6”.